WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your browser as you surf the web. Their purpose is to carry bits of useful information about your interaction with the website that sets the Cookies. Cookies do not contain software programs, which means Cookies cannot install any software programs on your computer.
Generally, Cookies do not contain any Personal Information that would identify you. Cookies usually contain a string of text or “unique identifier” which acts like a label. When a website sees the string of text which was set in a Cookie, the website knows the browser is one that it has seen before. The website can then use the information to present you with custom web pages. For example, instead of seeing a generic welcome page, you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
Please note, if you use a different computer, open a new web browser, or delete cookies, the website will treat you as if you have just arrived on the website for the first time and a new cookie will be set on the computer or other device you are on.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
- Help remember your preferences on a website.
- Understand how you and other users are using the website.
- For logging into a service or to make sure you’re logged in securely. Please note, these types of Cookies may contain Personal Information, such as: your email address and/or your name, provided by you to Springboottemplate
- Enable purchases workflows
- Sharing data with third parties